Category : Services
How to choose CMS for Small Business
What is CMS
CMS (Content Management System) has revolutionised the web designing world with its capabilities and advantages. With the help of CMS now you can manage the content within your website without technical skills (Coding skills). Creating, Editing, Deleting content is made easy by using CMS. Knowing its power lots of open source CMS came into existence such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and much more.
Why should you go for CMS
With the help of CMS you can
- Create, Edit, Delete content in your website easily
- Increase the speed and performance of your website
- You can modify your website without coding Skills
- Code re usability helps you to fasten your work 10x
- Multiple users can make changes easily and simultaneously
- Add or remove custom functionalities easily.
- Design your website SEO friendly
- Modify create layout in CMS easily
ECM/ECMS (Enterprise Content Management system) refers to systems with high capabilities and functionalities. The main advantage of ECM is that it will be particularly designed for the user based on their needs. It helps to work much faster and efficiently. User can add new functionalities as per their needs any time.
Why should I choose Tn38Tech
- We are experienced CMS developers with more than 20+ years of experience
- We provide Customized and unique solutions which suits your firm
- We provide extended support and assistance
- 24×7 support
- On time delivery
- We provide Robust, Secured, Customizable and user friendly product
We also provide support to modify your existing CMS. Our experienced developers can customize your CMS as per your needs. We can also edit some popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal etc. Here are some of the free open source CMS.
It is a free Open source CMS based on PHP and MySQL. It is the most widely used CMS. It’s well-known for its capability and security. We have experienced developers to work in WordPress who can do any required modification in it’s as per your needs.
Interested- Check out our- wordpress web development service page
Ever since Joomla was released in 2005 it is constantly growing. It is a PHP based CMS. It is well-known for its customization options. We have experienced developers to work in Joomla who can do any required modification in it’s as per your needs.
It was initially released on 2001. It is a free Open source CMS based on PHP and MySQL we have experienced developers to work in Drupal who can do any required modification in it’s as per your needs.
Need professional advice on choosing CMS for small business, contact us